1. Navigate to https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa/.
2. Click on I need to create an account.
If you have previously created an account, enter your Username and Password and skip ahead.
3. Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, and 7 digit TEACH ID which has been provided by the TEACH system. You can find your TEACH ID in the TEACH system at http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/teach/ .
Note: The Office of Teaching Initiatives maintains the database with your teaching credentials (Professional Development, certifications). That office does not administer the TAA system that collects your course and assignment information.
4. Click on Request Account.
Note: Once your information has been successfully verified, you will need to enter an email address to serve as your username. This email address can be either a work or personal email address. It is recommended you use a work email address.
5. Check your work email and click the link (token). This is the email submitted by your district, BOCES, or charter school to the State in Staff Snapshot.
6. When you return to the TAA login page, create a password. The password must contain a minimum of eight characters, including at least one capital letter, one, lower case letter, a special character, and one number. Passwords expire every six months.
Note: Select two security questions and enter responses to each using answers you are sure to remember. Security questions are case sensitive. The security questions will be used to verify your identity if you forget your password. It is a good idea to store your answers to the security questions in a secure place. If you forget your password and security question answers your account will need to be reset. NYSED cannot assist with password and security question recovery.
7. Check the box agreeing to the TAA/TSRV terms of service.
8. Click on Submit Registration.
9. Now check your work email.
For more information click here.