When you cannot access your account because you forgot your password or username, and you cannot remember the answers to your security questions, your account must be reset.
Please be advised that you will need your Teach ID prior to resetting your account. If you do not have your Teach ID, please see the How-to-Find-Your-TEACH-ID instructions and proceed to the steps below.
1. Navigate to the TAA login page: https://eservices.nysed.gov/taa/.
2. Click on Help with your account?
3. At the bottom of the next screen click on I'm stuck answering my security questions.
4. Enter SSN, DOB, TEACH ID, and CAPTCHA verification. Click on Reset Account.
5. Confirm by clicking on Reset Account.
6. A confirmation email will be sent to verify that your account has been reset.
7. Open email confirmation sent to Staff Snapshot address. Click on Create TAA Account.
8. Enter username, password, security questions, and answers. Click on Submit Registration.
9. Confirmation that account has been re-created. An email will be sent to the account holder.
For more information click here.