The TAA Administration application entitlement path is through Teacher Student Reporting in SEDDAS. For more information on the two levels of entitlement for this application, and steps on how to entitle administrators, please refer to TAA Administration Application User Guide.
Here is the step-by-step process for entitlements in TAA:
- Go to http://portal.nysed.gov/portal/page/pref/PortalApp
- Click on "Log on" in the red banner
- Under the My Applications section in the middle of the screen
- Click on the link named State Education Department Delegated Account System (SEDDAS)
- Click on Entitlements in the left menu of the SEDDAS application
- Search for the user account by user id (usually firsname.lastname) or by last name
- Click on the radio button next to the account that you want to entitle to TSRV
- Click on the button Select to Entitle
- Place a check mark next to Teacher Access and Authorization System (TAA/TSRV/ePMF)
- Click on the button Start Entitling
- Chose the role TAA/TSRV/PMF (this will provide access to both Roster and ePMF information).
- Click on the next button
- Click on the Grant Access button to confirm update
** If you cannot execute these steps, it is most likely your account was not entitled correctly by the CEO of your institution.