Your current salary reported by the district should include the following (if applicable):
- Primary instructional assignments;
- More than one primary assignment (e.g. teacher and Director of Curriculum);
- Instructional and professional stipends related to your primary assignments (e.g. chairing a department or serving as both a teacher and administrator); and
- Stipends for college credits, in-services, mentoring, longevity/steps, and compensation activities that pertain to your pedagogical duties as long as it is part of the contracted annual salary.
The following should not be included:
- Additional pay received for supervising extracurricular activities beyond the normal assignments, such as for coaching or for supervising clubs; and
- Summer school pay or overtime pay.